Wednesday, December 7, 2011

And the Sale starts NOW!!

A mixed bag......
Hat wall vase $5

Chipmunk $3

small tin box $2

Wood clothes brushes $10
Vase I have owned for years $10 ono
Velveteen Rabbit $2

Heart Basket $1

Brass ornament $3

Cookie Barrel $5 now sold

Glass thingy $1
Vintage Viewmaster $10

 Want more?I hear ya ....
Pj Set $10

Vintage Lace $20 tiny 25inch waist

Long evening dress $20
                                        
$15

$15

Peer Gynt $20

Maxi skirt $15

Vintage Nighty $10

$20

Leather tote $20





$5 lot

$5 pair

$1

 Owls $15 lot
$2
70s Leather bag $25
stamp on bag strap.

and thats all for today in 24 hours all will be advertised elsewhere and there is lots more to come.Did you enjoy that little taste? Stay tuned and please let your friends  know.Ist in 1st served.Paypal or bank deposit accepted.


Nelly xxx

20 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

wow, you have been busy

Anonymous said...

Honey what are the dimension on the toled leather bag?

Hello Vintage said...

I love the green vase. Would it cost much to post to South Austrlia?

Hello Vintage said...

I guess I should ask if you will post? I can email the post code to you if you drop your email address to lifeisallaboutsummer@yahoo.com.au

Thanks Nelly!

one denim bird said...

Oooh, can I bags the cookie barrel?

Dee

Favourite Vintage Finds said...

A variety of great treasures here Nelly! Happy decluttering! xo

Vintage Coconut said...

HOLY shizzaz Nelly!!
You sure have alot of nice stuff going for sale.
I hope your owls find a good new home too, one with some mice maybe?!? *hehe*

two squirrels said...

Oh so happy you won the skirt from Dee!!!!! Well done sweet! What cool treasure. Love V

Ruby Rach said...

Hey Nelly, what waist size is the vintage light blue lace dress? If it's 32"+ it's mine!

Unknown said...

So many lovely treasures here... good luck Nelly, hope you make a motzah! Sarah xxx

Vintage Bird Girl said...

I'm interested in the view master. I assume it has the view master machine in the box thingo? I've been after one for ages, as I can't find mine anywhere! Just let me know how much postage to Cleveland Qld 4163 might be.

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Feck me if the Peer Gynt dress isn't screaming buy me, buy me!!!! Do you think it will fit me Queen Nelly? oxo

Vintage Sweetheart said...

Ahh so many pretties! I might cave and buy something this week.....

xxx

Kylie said...

I love the cookie jar Nelly - pity it sold. What size is that pretty watercolour maxi? let me know and I'll get back to you.
I hope you are ok btw, haven't heard from you in ages...
Good on you for having a pre-Chrissy clean out, I can't believe you're doing it, hope you sell lots x

Kitty said...

I'm very proud of you letting go of so much, keep it up!!!

Ivy Black said...

Get in there, Nelly! If the lovely Desiree passes on the Peer Gynt, give us a shout love would ya? And will you post to the UK?xx

Please may I? said...

Wow Nelly, such cool finds.

X x

Curtise said...

I'm impressed! You HAVE been busy de-cluttering!
Will you post to the UK?

Aunt Jane's Attic said...

Lovely, lovely things, just lovely

Vintage Bird Girl said...

Hey Nelly, I will purchase the view master if the postage is $8.50. My paypal email is bass007@tpg.com.au Let me know if you need any further details. What suburb are you in? Thanks VBG