Went for a fix today wasnt that great but giot a metal mop bucket remember those and a cute vintage cane day bed (pick up tomorrow better still be there) and a few other bits and bobs that I will share tomorrow.
Here is what I didnt buy
An 80s leather coat dress was $25(pic not great was trying to do a sneaky shoot)
I also didngt buy a gorgeous but rusty metalled 60s dining set was really lovely but was $195 and I missed out on a gorgeous dresser grrr I really think we muct go every day to the oppys to get the great stuff,
I see that many of you have been finding great things I think its my turn now lol
PS I have Joined the Kind Hearted Blogger Pledge
AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO:
* create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers
* be understanding of each other-- in the blogging community, as well as in the world
* stay away from internet/blogging bullying
* speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feelings-- be tactful.
* make an effort--no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others
* acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them
* know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
* believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.
Hope you come and join me even tho you are all kind hearted already,