Monday, July 13, 2020

Hello is anybody out there ?

8 yrs ??? Seriously that went fast !
Not sure if any one is still following this blog.
But I'm Baaack...
Wow what a roller coaster of 8 yrs it's been .
I think I left you while we were in house building process and organising getting my youngest grandson  which we did and he is 9 now 😮

And we moved into our house October 2012
And wasn't that a memory sooner forgotten
We had a wicked witch of a back neighbour. who got her jollies upsetting the neighbourhood and made life a misery.

We also sadly  lost my eldest daughter in 2013 and if you have never suffered grief like that I pray you never will .2nd grandaughter lost her dad 4 months after her mum so now we had 3 grandkids with no parents just us.
In 2015 we bought a 1988 40ft  bus and headed off around Australia.with youngest son driving behind

You can see that adventure on Facebook here  at TheBus and Us Travel Australia
We then went back to house in end of 2016 after 18months stayed there for 18months .dealt with a couple of emotionally damaged teenagers one of which  left home at 15 .
They are both doing great now and we still have 2 teens and 2 younger lads in bus... .yes back in bus house permanently tenanted

We have had quite a few adventures in last 2 yrs .

And LL well she is doing great has been around Aus a couple of times has worked in interestig jobs ..has been over to Italy and UK and NZ and bought us a brand new car since other one was a lemon. And loves her job now
One son got married and lives in Townsville  other son lives in Brisbane  doing security
Eldest grandaughter lives in Evans Head another in QLD

I did 2 refresher courses in beauty and nails 2017/18 and realised I don't want to do it for a living .

I'm still selling vintage (and collecting) tho my collection is in storage shed .
Still a mad crafter and boarder..yes even in a bus :)  have to do an occasional cull which is hard for us hoarders lol

So that was a brief rundown of life between then and now . .won't mention tje aging process and the on purpose growth of grey hair 🤣

Anyway if anyone is reading this I hope your life is good and you are staying safe and well and I hope to see you over on FB let me know if u found me via here

Till next time

Nelly xx

No comments: