Sunday, July 24, 2011

Who do you look like?



Hot Helga did a great picture post yesterday of herself chanelling Cher and she looked great!!Then I saw that Scrumptious Sarah  pulled the Boho Cher look out and did it fantastically .Our Vivacious Vixen did a Cher look too and did it so well no wonder some think she is Cher you must read the story  (go see)


I then remembered doing a "Who do you look Like" thingy ages ago and so went in search of the link and HERE it is.(thanks for the reminder girls)


This was mine using this pic
I have no clue who Sara is and I think Bing looks ok so I dont mind looking like a fella but  looking Like Julienne and Gerri is great  by me lol

as you can see you will match different people  with different pics so  I tried this one

Better go google Jo Jo and Hendrick

You can do all sorts of formats
Look I matched with Gerri and Vanna again and a queen too but my fav is matching with  Liz, now that I really like!

Its fun its free why not try it too? If you do Id love to see.
Nelly xxx

9 comments:

Betsy said...

How fun! I'll have to save this and try it.

Vintage Coconut said...

I always thought Geri was HOT! She was my favorite SPICE girl.. then Baby after her. I am trying this right now and having so much fun, I will post my findings soon!

I totally see you resembling Elizabeth in that picture. wow wow

Helga! said...

Geri was my fave Spice Girl too!
haahahaaa,this does look fun,I'll have to try it out....xxx

delia hornbook said...

I would agree with the Liz Taylor look a like seeing your's and hers photo so close together ;-)) looks like fun this, i was always told i looked like Queen Victoria not sure how to take this as she had black teeth ;-)) LOL. dee xx

Kitty said...

I'm scared of what it might come up with!!!

Scarlett said...

This is so funny, will have to give it a go :o) No parcel as yet, the post here been really slow so fingers crossed the post man hasnt pinched it! Scarlett x

A Treasured Past said...

Hiya, great matches. Thanks for the link, I have been playing on there for the last hour! Carl was matched with Osama Bin Laden and Sammo Hung...oh I have been cracking up!

Vix said...

I've been playing on there this morning, too! I can see a likeness with you and Gerri, it's the pretty eyes.
I got Christian Slater amongst others. x

CRY said...

too fun, gotta try it