Sunday, October 16, 2011

Silent Sunday ,Yere Right!!


Ha, ha who am I kidding?? How boring would that be from me?But it nearly was silent  coz blogger didnt want to let me upload any pics. How rude was that?Perseverance won out tho, take that blogger!

So I am here to share a few treasures from this last week.Are we ready?Yes we are......

 Teatowels,50c each
 70s style satin top home made with love.50c
 Pretty satin home made 70s dress 50c
70s Ruby Robos Brand dress 50c all found with above in box same day as Fridays blue dress.



 More vintage patterns from same shop as last week
 The book lady saved them for me 10c each

 And my favourite pic of the day Lil Miss 5

 as a Flower Fairy in her $4 tutu

and thats my Silent Sunday and my 15th post in a row for blogtober.May have to do a double up before the end of the month to catch up on the 1st day I procrastinated over lol

Nelly xxx
ps Did you all enter yesterdays giveaway yet?

13 comments:

Max said...

I love the green one in particulr, I hope we see you friday frocking in it soon x

Cherie said...

Gorgeous finds make my hearts zing! As for Blogger. I too have had too many photo problems so uploaded Picasa ... from this beginner it's looking mighty easy to use ... even got that collage on my last blog post.
Hope your weekend has been easy :)

Kitty said...

What a cute pic of the little miss, and nice to see a tutu that is NOT pink!

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Had to look twice when I saw the title of your post - couldn't believe it! Glad it wasn't silent. Love the patterns!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

sharonssunlitmemories said...

I just love your little flower fairy. She is gorgeous. Reminds me so much of when we used to dress up as kids. I had a great mom - when it comes to dressing up you remind me so much of her!

Sponge Curlers and Cupcakes said...

Oh Nelly, Little Miss 5 is "movie star" GORGEOUS! What a beautiful child. And wow, a non-pink tutu?! She definately looks like a beautiful flower fairy. My second favorite things are the satin dress (is going to look smashing on you!) and the Australia scarf. Do you sew from the old patterns or just collect them? (remember, I'm still a newby!). Great finds & a beautiful child - that's a nice way to start my day here in sunny Calfiornia! The sunny morning might have been a bit less sunny if it actually had been "Silent Sunday" ;- )

Vintage Coconut said...

*My Dear LORD*
I have been searching for a 1981 tea towel (My Birth Year) for at least a blinking year.. and never seem to find one.
And now you have to go rub it in my face. *LOL*
Is that where they all are? In Austrailia??
*WOWEE* That satin dress is very pretty love the shimmer.
Ruby Robos dress is FUNKY! *Me likes*

Those old dress patterns are delightful. (If I could SEW I would make the dark dress in the bottom picture on the Butterick pattern. )

*Awwww* Miss 5 is so adorable. She is the prettiest little fairy I have seen.

Monsterchen said...

oh my god how cute is this little flower fairy!!! supersupersweet!!!
wish you a great weekend dear!
love and kiss,mary

carole johnston said...

How sweet is the little one and a change to see another colour,our grandchildren only have pink or purple lol kids are just great aren't they.

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

I love those vintage 1950's dress patterns! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Frocktasia said...

Awwww, what a pretty ballerina!...x

Krista said...

OH MY Lil Miss 5 is the cutest thing ever!!!!!

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

Great finds! Love the patterns...they would be fun to make! And, your Flower Fairy is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the tutu, especially the color, and the flowers in the hair are a great way to complete the outfit!